Optimum Nutrition Formula (60 tablets)
£11.84 | | £11.84 — or / month
The ‘ultimate’ daily multivitamin. A comprehensive multivitamin with nutrients vitamin C, D and zinc to support the normal function of the immune system. Contains more than 15 nutrients.
- Daily Usage
A potent daily supplement formulated Patrick Holford to provide optimum amounts of essential nutrients including vitamin A, B complex, iron, zinc, selenium and chromium and is particularly high in calcium, magnesium and vitamin D.
- Excellent convenient one product solution for comprehensive nutritional support.
- Suitable for daily use, may be especially helpful for those with a higher nutrient requirements.
- All ingredients are provided in a high quality, bio-available form for maximum absorption and utilisation.
- Nutrients such as vitamins C, D and zinc contribute to the normal function of the immune system.
- Includes Vitamin K2 which contributes to normal blood clotting and maintenance of normal bones.
- B vitamins contribute to normal energy metabolism.
- Antioxidant nutrients such as vitamin E, selenium and zinc contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative damage.
- Registered by the Vegan Society.
|Ingredient||Amount||Providing||% EC NRV|
|Lithothamnion Calcareum, Calcium Citrate, Calcium Ascorbate (Preparation with Hydroxpropyl Methyl-cellulose), Magnesium Oxide, Magnesium Citrate, Manesium Ascorbate.|
|providing vitamin C||200mg||250|
|Vitamin E||91mg||135i.u (as D-Alpha Tocopheryl Succinate) Anti-Caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid & Silicon Dioxide)||758|
|Anti-Caking Agents||(Magnesium Sterate, Stearic Acid & Silicon Dioxide)|
|Pantothenic Acid||50mg||(Vitamin B5 as Calcium Pantothenate)||833|
|Niacin||50mg||(Vitamin B3 as Nicotinamide)||313|
|Iron||10mg||(as Iron Citrate)||71|
|Thiamine||25mg||(Vitamin B1 as Thiamine Hydrochloride)||2273|
|Tablet Coating||(Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose)|
|Vitamin B6||20mg||(as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride & Pyridoxyl-5-Phospate)||1429|
|Vitamin A||1500mcg||5000i.u (as Acetate with Acacia Gum, DL Alpha Tocopherol, Sucrose & Tricalcium Phosphate)||188|
|Vitamin D||15mcg||600i.u (Preparation as Ergocalciferol with Maltodextrin, Hydroxpropyl Mehylcellulose & Tocopherols)||300|
|Boron||1mg||(as Sodium Borate)|
|Biotin||50mcg||(Preparation with Dicalcium Phosphate)||100|
|Selenium||30mcg||(Preparation as L-Selenomethionine with Dicalcium Phosphate)||55|
|Iodine||30mcg||(Preparation as Potassium Iodide with Dicalcium Phosphate)||20|
|Beta Carotene||500mcg||(Preparation with Alginate & Soya Protein)|
|Vitamin B12||10mcg||(Preparation as Cyanocobalamin with Dicalcium Phospate)||400|
|Folic Acid||200mcg||(Preparation with Dicalcium Phosphate)||133|
|Vitamin K2||100mcg||(Preparation with Acacia Gum & Sucrose)||53|
One tablet taken twice daily with food, or as professionally directed.
Free from cereals containing gluten and from soya.
This product contains vitamin A. Do not take if you are pregnant or if you are likely to become pregnant except on the advice of a doctor or ante-natal clinic If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use Long term intake of amounts greater than 10mg vitamin B6 daily may lead to mild tingling and numbness This product contains iron, which, if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children. Keep out of sight and reach.