Optimum Nutrition Pack
£48.46 | | £48.46 — or / month
The pack contains Optimum Nutrition Formula, ImmuneC, Essential Omegas.
- Why take the Optimum Nutrition Pack?
- Nutrient amounts
- What stays out and allergens
- Who it's for
- How to take
- Why Holford?
Daily nutrition pack
- A comprehensive daily supplement regime
- Vitamins, minerals and omega fats
- 34 nutrients
- At optimum amounts – every day
- Provides the 3 core supplements of the Holford Daily Programme
- In blister strips to take on the go
- To support your optimal health and well being
- A cost effective way to cover your nutritional needs
- Less than £1.80 per day at RRP
- 28 day’s supply
Holford Daily: Multivitamin – Optimum Nutrition Formula
- Patrick Holford’s multivitamin formulation is all about getting you to optimal health
- 27 nutrients
- At optimum amounts – every day
- 13 vital vitamins including B complex, Vitamin C, D3 and K2
- Important minerals including Iron, Zinc, Chromium and Magnesium
- Key antioxidants Vitamin E, Selenium and Zinc
- All ingredients are high quality in bio-available form for maximum absorption and utilisation.
Holford Daily: Extra Vitamin C – ImmuneC
- Patrick Holford’s ImmuneC formulation provides daily vitamins for your immune system
- It contains carefully selected and very specific vitamins, minerals and natural plant extracts
- The nutrients work in synergy for maximum effectiveness
Holford Daily: Omega 3 and 6 Fats – Essential Omegas
- Patrick Holford’s Essential Omegas combines key Omega 3 and 6 Fats
- These are provided in the right balance – in a 10:1 ratio
- Includes the following fatty acids: EPA, DHA, DPA and GLA
- From fish oils and borage oil
- The daily recommendation of two capsules provides 574mg of EPA/DHA
Multivitamin – Optimum Nutrition Formula
- A one product solution for comprehensive nutritional support
Support for immunity
- Nutrients such as vitamins C, D and zinc contribute to the normal function of the immune system
Support for energy and cell health
- B vitamins contribute to normal energy metabolism
Help to protect from oxidative damage
- Antioxidants such as vitamin E, selenium and zinc contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative damage
Blood sugar balance support
- Chromium helps to maintain blood sugar levels, provides a stable source of fuel for the body and assists in reducing sugar cravings
Brain, bone and body health
- Vitamin B3, B12 and Folic Acid contribute to normal psychological function
- Vitamin B5 contributes to normal mental performance
- Vitamin K2 contributes to normal blood clotting and maintenance of normal bones.
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal bones, muscle function and teeth
Extra Vitamin C – ImmuneC
Daily vitamins for your immune system & Antioxidant support
- Contains a potent level of Vitamin C (1800mcg) and Zinc which contribute to the normal function of the immune system.
- Contains Black Elderberry and ginger, natural plant extracts which have antioxidant benefits and work together in synergy.
Reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Contains Vitamin C which contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Omega 3 & 6 Fats – Essential Omegas
Healthy brain, body and heart support
- Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids are involved in maintaining numerous body systems
- They help maintain healthy skin, balance hormone levels and have anti-inflammatory qualities
- The EPA & DHA contained, contributes to the normal function of the heart
- The DHA contributes to the maintenance of normal brain function and visionPuremax™ technology
- They are made with Puremax™ advanced purification and concentration technology
Full Nutrient List
- Beta Carotene
- Bilberry Extract (2% Anthocyanadins)
- Black Elderberry Extract (4% Flavonoids)
- Borage Oil
- Boron (as Sodium Borate)
- Choline (as Bitartrate)
- Chromium (as Picolinate)
- Copper (as Citrate)
- Fish Oil
- Folic Acid
- Iodine (as Potassium Iodide)
- Iron (as Iron Citrate)
- Manganese (as Citrate)
- Molybdenum (as Sodium Molybdate)
- Niacin (Vitamin B3 as Nicotinamide)
- Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5 as Calcium Pantothenate)
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)
- Selenium (as L-Selenomethionine)
- Thiamine (Vitamin B1 as Thiamine Hydrochloride)
- Vitamin A 5000 i.u. (as Acetate with Maltodextrin) Dextrin, Modified Starch & DL-Alpha-Tocopherol)
- Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin with Dicalcium Phosphate)
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride & Pyridoxyl-5-Phosphate)
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin D 600 i.u. (as Ergocalciferol with Maltodextrin Etthyl Cellulose & Mixed Tocopherols)
- Vitamin E 135 i.u. (as D-Alpha Tocopheryl Succinate)
- Vitamin K2
|Ingredient – Optimum Nutrition Formula||Amount||Providing||% EC NRV|
|Lithothamnion Calcareum, Calcium Citrate, Calcium Ascorbate (Preparation with Hydroxpropyl Methyl-cellulose), Magnesium Oxide, Magnesium Citrate, Manesium Ascorbate.|
|providing vitamin C||200mg||250|
|Vitamin E||91mg||135i.u (as D-Alpha Tocopheryl Succinate) Anti-Caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid & Silicon Dioxide)||758|
|Anti-Caking Agents||(Magnesium Sterate, Stearic Acid & Silicon Dioxide)|
|Pantothenic Acid||50mg||(Vitamin B5 as Calcium Pantothenate)||833|
|Niacin||50mg||(Vitamin B3 as Nicotinamide)||313|
|Iron||10mg||(as Iron Citrate)||71|
|Thiamine||25mg||(Vitamin B1 as Thiamine Hydrochloride)||2273|
|Tablet Coating||(Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose)|
|Vitamin B6||20mg||(as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride & Pyridoxyl-5-Phospate)||1429|
|Vitamin A||1500mcg||5000i.u (as Acetate with Acacia Gum, DL Alpha Tocopherol, Sucrose & Tricalcium Phosphate)||188|
|Vitamin D||15mcg||600i.u (Preparation as Ergocalciferol with Maltodextrin, Hydroxpropyl Mehylcellulose & Tocopherols)||300|
|Boron||1mg||(as Sodium Borate)|
|Biotin||50mcg||(Preparation with Dicalcium Phosphate)||100|
|Selenium||30mcg||(Preparation as L-Selenomethionine with Dicalcium Phosphate)||55|
|Iodine||30mcg||(Preparation as Potassium Iodide with Dicalcium Phosphate)||20|
|Beta Carotene||500mcg||(Preparation with Alginate & Soya Protein)|
|Vitamin B12||10mcg||(Preparation as Cyanocobalamin with Dicalcium Phospate)||400|
|Folic Acid||200mcg||(Preparation with Dicalcium Phosphate)||100|
Product information daily intake (2 Tablets)
|Ingredients- Immune C||Amount||Providing||% EC NRV|
|Black Elderberry Extract||100mg||(4% total flavonoids)||–|
|Bilberry Extract||20mg||(2% anthocyanadins)||–|
Product information per daily intake [2 Tablets]
Fish Oil, Capsule Shell (Fish Gelatin & Glycerin), Sweet Orange Oil, Natural Mixed Tocopherols, Sunflower Oil.
|Ingredients- Essential Omegas||Amount||Providing||% EC NRV|
|Fish Oil||1400mg||providing:EPA – 350mg DHA – 224mg|
|Borage Oil||250mg||providing: GLA – 50mg|
Fish Oil Concentrate, (PureMax TM), Capsule Shell (Fish Gelatine and Glycerol), Borage Oil, Mixed Tocopherols.
Contains fish and soya.
- Artificial preservatives or colourings
- Anyone looking for nutritional support
- Formulated for both men and women
Two blister strips daily with food – one strip with breakfast and one with lunch.
- This product contains vitamin A.
- Do not take if pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding, unless on the advice of a doctor or antenatal clinic.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use.
- Long term intake of amounts greater than 10mg of vitamin B6 daily may lead to mild tingling and numbness.
- Caution is advised with anticoagulant medication.
- Amounts greater than 1000mg of vitamin C daily may cause mild stomach upset in sensitive individuals.
- Not suitable for individuals suffering from epilepsy.
- This product contains iron, which, if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children.
How Holford works
- Nutrition expert Patrick Holford
- based on cutting-edge research
- and a systems-based approach
- makes the science simple – to give you
- powerful nutrient combinations
- at optimum levels
- working synergistically
- to regain and maintain your health
- so you feel your absolute best
Why it’s so good
- Trusted supplements
- to meet your specific needs
- cost effective (no big list of single supplements)
- nutritional support made easy