Optimum Nutrition Pack
£48.46 | | £48.46 — or / month
The 3 pillars of everyday health. The ‘ultimate’ daily multivitamin, potent daily immune support, vital daily fatty acids, in handy blister strips to take on the go.
- Daily Usage
Patrick Holford Optimum Nutrition Pack contains a potent daily supplementation regime providing optimum amounts of vitamins, minerals and essential fatty acids. Contains:
- Optimum Nutrition Formula
- Immune C
- Essential Omegas
- Excellent convenient one product solution for comprehensive daily support
- Supplies multivitamin and mineral, antioxidant and essential fatty acids
- All ingredients are provided in a high quality, bio-available form for maximum absorption and utilisation.
- Nutrients such as vitamins C, D and zinc contribute to the normal function of the immune system.
- B vitamins contribute to normal energy metabolism.
- Includes Vitamin K2 which contributes to normal blood clotting and maintenance of normal bones.
- Antioxidant nutrients such as vitamin E, selenium and zinc contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative damage.
- Provides omega 3 & 6 fatty acids from borage oil and fish oil
- DHA contributes to the maintenance of normal brain function & vision with daily intake of 250mg EPA & DHA.
- EPA and DHA contribute to the normal function of the heart
- Blister strip format for easy use on the go
|Ingredient – Optimum Nutrition Formula||Amount||Providing||% EC NRV|
|Lithothamnion Calcareum, Calcium Citrate, Calcium Ascorbate (Preparation with Hydroxpropyl Methyl-cellulose), Magnesium Oxide, Magnesium Citrate, Manesium Ascorbate.|
|providing vitamin C||200mg||250|
|Vitamin E||91mg||135i.u (as D-Alpha Tocopheryl Succinate) Anti-Caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid & Silicon Dioxide)||758|
|Anti-Caking Agents||(Magnesium Sterate, Stearic Acid & Silicon Dioxide)|
|Pantothenic Acid||50mg||(Vitamin B5 as Calcium Pantothenate)||833|
|Niacin||50mg||(Vitamin B3 as Nicotinamide)||313|
|Iron||10mg||(as Iron Citrate)||71|
|Thiamine||25mg||(Vitamin B1 as Thiamine Hydrochloride)||2273|
|Tablet Coating||(Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose)|
|Vitamin B6||20mg||(as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride & Pyridoxyl-5-Phospate)||1429|
|Vitamin A||1500mcg||5000i.u (as Acetate with Acacia Gum, DL Alpha Tocopherol, Sucrose & Tricalcium Phosphate)||188|
|Vitamin D||15mcg||600i.u (Preparation as Ergocalciferol with Maltodextrin, Hydroxpropyl Mehylcellulose & Tocopherols)||300|
|Boron||1mg||(as Sodium Borate)|
|Biotin||50mcg||(Preparation with Dicalcium Phosphate)||100|
|Selenium||30mcg||(Preparation as L-Selenomethionine with Dicalcium Phosphate)||55|
|Iodine||30mcg||(Preparation as Potassium Iodide with Dicalcium Phosphate)||20|
|Beta Carotene||500mcg||(Preparation with Alginate & Soya Protein)|
|Vitamin B12||10mcg||(Preparation as Cyanocobalamin with Dicalcium Phospate)||400|
|Folic Acid||200mcg||(Preparation with Dicalcium Phosphate)||100|
|Vitamin K2||100mcg||(Preparation with Acacia Gum & Sucrose)||133|
Product information daily intake (2 Tablets)
|Ingredients- Immune C||Amount||Providing||% EC NRV|
|Black Elderberry Extract||100mg||(4% total flavonoids)||–|
|Bilberry Extract||20mg||(2% anthocyanadins)||–|
Product information per daily intake [2 Tablets]
Fish Oil, Capsule Shell (Fish Gelatin & Glycerin), Sweet Orange Oil, Natural Mixed Tocopherols, Sunflower Oil.
|Ingredients- Essential Omegas||Amount||Providing||% EC NRV|
|Fish Oil||1400mg||providing:EPA – 350mg DHA – 224mg|
|Borage Oil||250mg||providing: GLA – 50mg|
Fish Oil Concentrate, (PureMax TM), Capsule Shell (Fish Gelatine and Glycerol), Borage Oil, Mixed Tocopherols.
Two blister strips daily with food – one strip with breakfast and one with lunch.
Contains fish and soya.
This product contains vitamin A. Do not take if pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding, unless on the advice of a doctor or antenatal clinic. If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use. Long term intake of amounts greater than 10mg of vitamin B6 daily may lead to mild tingling and numbness. Caution is advised with anticoagulant medication. Amounts greater than 1000mg of vitamin C daily may cause mild stomach upset in sensitive individuals. Not suitable for individuals suffering from epilepsy. This product contains iron, which, if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children.