£21.33 | £21.33
Helps regulate an allergic reaction. Contains vitamin C with Quercetin, Glutamine, MSM & Bromelain.
- Daily Usage
Patrick Holford Allex® contains vitamin C with Quercetin, Glutamine, MSM & Bromelain. Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system and to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Allex® is made with the intolerant individual in mind and so is completely free from gluten, milk products, yeast, corn, soya or other common allergens.
- If you suffer from allergic reactions, especially those experienced during Spring and Summer, Allex supports your immune response naturally and helps regulate your allergic reaction.
- An allergy occurs when the body’s immune system overreacts to an everyday substance. Often the allergic reaction is precipitated by rises in histamine levels and inflammation in the affected area (for example affecting the nose, eyes and throat in hay fever). Allex is designed to assist the body in dealing with this.
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system, along with quercetin, methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) and bromelain, a naturally occuring enzyme found in pineapples which is believed to enhance the absorption of quercetin and support digestion. Quercetin inhibits inflammation.Vitamin C contributes to the protection
of cells from oxidative stress.
- Registered by the Vegan Society
|Ingredient||Amount||Providing||% EC NRV|
Three tablets taken daily with food, or 6 tablets if required or as professionally directed.
Do not take if pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use.