£28.86 | £28.86
Supports the ‘feel good’ factor. Contains B vitamins, L-Tyrosine and 5-HTP, TMG, zinc and chromium.
- Daily Usage
Patrick Holford Mood Food provides a unique formulation of nutrients – L-Tyrosine, 5-HTP along with B vitamins. Vitamins B6, B12 and folic acid contribute to normal psychological function.
- Vitamins B6, B12 and folic acid contribute to normal psychological function
- Zinc contributes to normal cognitive function
- Vitamins B6, B12 and folic acid contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamins B6 & B12 contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- This new improved formula is slow release for longer action.
- Registered by the Vegan Society
|Ingredient||Amount||Providing||% EC NRV|
L-Tyrosine, Trimethylglycine, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose), Griffonia simplifica seed extract (providing 5-HTP), Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride & Pyridoxine-5-Phospahte), Zinc Citrate, Folic Acid (as Folacin), Chromium Picolinate, Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin), Vitamin D3 Preparation (Providing Cholecalciferol with Acacia Gum, Sucrose, Sunflower Oil & Corn Starch).
Two capsules taken once or twice daily on an empty stomach, with a starchy meal or snack, or as professionally directed.
This product has been made on premises where sesame seeds are handled.
Do not take if pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use Caution is advised in cases of melanoma, mania or high blood pressure. Not to be used in conjunction with mood modifying drugs. Long term intake of amounts greater than 10mg vitamin B6 daily may lead to mild tingling and numbness Rarely digestive discomfort may occur which may be relieved by reducing the recommended intake.