£28.84 | £28.84
To reduce the impact of fatigue. Contains non blushing Niacin, Vitamin C and Magnesium.
- Daily Usage
Patrick Holford Noblush® Niacin contains niacin in the form of inositol hexanicotinate & will not cause the blushing sensation associated with some other forms of vit B3, plus Magnesium & Vitamin C.
- Niacin (Vitamin B3) is an essential nutrient used by the body to release energy from carboyhdrates. This supplement is a blend of nutrients designed to reduce the impact of tiredness and fatigue by supporting this process.
- Noblush Niacin contains three key nutrients – one of which is Magnesium. It supports so many critical detox enzymes. As you burn fat, and release toxins, Magnesium helps to alkalise your system.
- The other key nutrients working synergetically with Magnesium are Niacin (non blushing form) and Vitamin C – together contributing to normal energy metabolism
- Niacin (vitamin B3), vitamin C and magnesium contribute to normal energy metabolism and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Registered by the Vegan Society
|Ingredient||Amount||Providing||% EC NRV|
|Niacin (Vitamin B3)||1000mg||6250|
One tablet taken twice daily with food, or as professionally directed.
Do not take if pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use.