Balance Your Hormones
Once relatively rare, hormonal health problems including PMS, infertility, polycystic ovaries and endometriosis are now commonplace. Unbalanced hormones play havoc with the lives of millions of women, yet the balance can be easily and naturally restored through diet, supplements and simple lifestyle changes. If you are one of those women – or you would like to ensure you stay hormonally healthy – this book is invaluable.
- How to reduce your exposure to hormones
- Why reducing stress and optimising your diet are vital
- Ways to beat PMS, heavy periods, bloating, cystitis, yeast infections and other persistent problems
- Natural solutions for polycystic ovaries, endometriosis, fibroids, breast lumps and infertility
- The secrets of a trouble-free menopause and osteoporosis prevention