Say No to Cancer
Cancer is on the increase – one in three people will be diagnosed with the disease at some point in their lives, with this figure predicted to rise. The single greatest cause of cancer is now known to be the modern diet. The good news is that you can reduce your risk – this invaluable book is packed with practical guidance and advice for people who want to prevent cancer, sufferers seeking nutritional advice to help them fight the disease and those wishing to prevent recurrence.
- The connection between homocysteine and cancer
- How stress and negative emotions make you vulnerable
- The latest evidence on milk and meat
- Why a high GL diet is a major promoter of breast and prostate cancer
- The truth about alcohol, coffee and tea
- Why mega dose vitamin C, vitamin D, and salvestrols are looking very promising