Optimum Nutrition Formula (120 tablets)
£20.64 | | £20.64 — or / month
The ‘ultimate’ daily multivitamin. A comprehensive multivitamin with nutrients such as vitamin C, D and zinc to support the normal function of the immune system. Contains more than 15 nutrients.
- Daily Usage
A potent daily supplement formulated Patrick Holford to provide optimum amounts of essential nutrients including vitamin A, B complex, iron, zinc, selenium and chromium and is particularly high in calcium, magnesium and vitamin D.
- Excellent convenient one product solution for comprehensive nutritional support.
- Suitable for daily use, may be especially helpful for those with a higher nutrient requirements.
- All ingredients are provided in a high quality, bio-available form for maximum absorption and utilisation.
- Nutrients such as vitamins C, D and zinc contribute to the normal function of the immune system.
- B vitamins contribute to normal energy metabolism.
- Antioxidant nutrients such as vitamin E, selenium and zinc contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative damage.
- Registered by the Vegan Society.
|Ingredient||Amount||Providing||% EC NRV|
|Lithothamnion Calcareum, Calcium Citrate, Calcium Ascorbate (Preparation with Hydroxpropyl Methyl-cellulose), Magnesium Oxide, Magnesium Citrate, Manesium Ascorbate.|
|providing vitamin C||200mg||250|
|Vitamin E||90mg||135i.u (as D-Alpha Tocopheryl Succinate) Anti-Caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid & Silicon Dioxide)||750|
|Anti-Caking Agents||(Magnesium Sterate, Stearic Acid & Silicon Dioxide)|
|Pantothenic Acid||50mg||(Vitamin B5 as Calcium Pantothenate)||833|
|Niacin||50mg||(Vitamin B3 as Nicotinamide)||313|
|Iron||10mg||(as Iron Citrate)||71|
|Thiamine||25mg||(Vitamin B1 as Thiamine Hydrochloride)||2273|
|Tablet Coating||(Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose)|
|Vitamin B6||20mg||(as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride & Pyridoxyl-5-Phospate)||1429|
|Vitamin A||1500mcg||5000i.u (as Acetate with Acacia Gum, DL Alpha Tocopherol, Sucrose & Tricalcium Phosphate)||188|
|Vitamin D||15mcg||600i.u (Preparation as Ergocalciferol with Maltodextrin, ethyl cellulose & mixed Tocopherols)||300|
|Boron||1mg||(as Sodium Borate)|
|Biotin||50mcg||(Preparation with Dicalcium Phosphate)||100|
|Selenium||30mcg||(Preparation as L-Selenomethionine with Dicalcium Phosphate)||55|
|Beta Carotene||500mcg||(Preparation with Alginate & Soya Protein)|
|Vitamin B12||10mcg||(Preparation as Cyanocobalamin with Dicalcium Phospate)||400|
|Folic Acid||200mcg||(Preparation with Dicalcium Phosphate)||100|
|Vitamin K||40mcg||(Preparation with Acacia Gum & Sucrose)||53|
One tablet taken twice daily with food, or as professionally directed.
If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use amounts greater than 1000mg of vitamin C daily may cause mild stomach upset in sensitive individuals.