Optimum Nutrition Pack
Optimum Nutrition Pack
MEMBERS PRICE £36.92
£1.32 per day
Save £11.89 Now inc. free delivery
With free one month trial
Patrick Holford Optimum Nutrition Pack contains a potent daily supplementation regime providing optimum amounts of vitamins, minerals and essential fatty acids.
- Excellent convenient one product solution for comprehensive daily support
- Supplies multivitamin and mineral, antioxidant and essential fatty acids
- Blister strip format for easy use ‘on the go’
- Made with the intolerant individual in mind
- All ingredients are provided in a high quality, bio-available form for maximum absorption and utilisation.
- Nutrients such as vitamins C, D and zinc contribute to the normal function of the immune system.
- B vitamins contribute to normal energy metabolism.
- Antioxidant nutrients such as vitamin E, selenium and zinc contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative damage.
- Provides omega 3 & 6 fatty acids from borage oil and fish oil
- DHA contributes to the maintenance of normal brain function & vision with daily intake of 250mg EPA & DHA.
- EPA and DHA contribute to the normal function of the heart
- To see full ingredients list click the links below...
- Optimum Nutrition Formula
- Immune C
- Essential Omegas
OPTIMUM NUTRITION FORMULA
PRODUCT INFORMATION PER DAILY INTAKE (2 TABLETS): Lithothamnion Calcareum, Calcium Citrate, Calcium Ascorbate (with Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Magnesium Oxide, Magnesium Citrate, Magnesium Ascorbate (Providing Calcium 397mg, Providing Magnesium 155mg, Providing Vitamin C 200mg); Vitamin E 135 i.u. (as D-Alpha Tocopheryl Succinate) 90mg; Anti-Caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid & Silicon Dioxide); Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5 as Calcium Pantothenate) 50mg; Niacin (Vitamin B3 as Nicotinamide) 50mg; Iron (as Iron Citrate) 10mg; Choline (as Bitartrate) 20mg; Thiamine (Vitamin B1 as Thiamine Hydrochloride) 25mg; Zinc (as Citrate) 10mg; Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 25mg; Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose); Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride & Pyridoxyl-5-Phosphate) 20mg; Vitamin A 5000 i.u. (as Acetate with Maltodextrin, 1500μg; Dextrin, Modified Starch & DL-Alpha-Tocopherol) Inositol 20mg; Vitamin D 600 i.u. (as Ergocalciferol with Maltodextrin, 15μg; Etthyl Cellulose & Mixed Tocopherols) Manganese (as Citrate) 2.6mg; Boron (as Sodium Borate) 1mg; Biotin 50μg; Selenium (as L-Selenomethionine) 30μg; Beta Carotene (with Modified Starch, Corn Starch) & DL-Alpha-Tocopherol) 500μg; Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin with Dicalcium Phosphate) 10μg; Folic Acid 200μg; Vitamin K (as Phylloquinone with Maltodextrin) 40μg; Iodine (as Potassium Iodide) 30μg; Chromium (as Picolinate) 30μg; Copper (as Citrate) 50μg; Molybdenum (as Sodium Molybdate) 30μg.
PRODUCT INFORMATION PER DAILY INTAKE (2 CAPSULES): Fish Oil (Providing EPA 350mg, DHA 224mg, DPA 42mg) 1400mg; Borage Oil (Providing GLA 50mg) 250mg.
INGREDIENTS: Fish oil (PureMaxTM), capsule shell (fish gelatin & glycerol), borage oil, mixed tocopherols.
PRODUCT INFORMATION PER DAILY INTAKE (2 TABLETS): Vitamin C 1800mg; Zinc 6mg; Black Elderberry Extract (4% Total Flavonoids) 100mg; Ginger 40mg; Bilberry Extract (2% Anthocyanadins) 20mg.
INGREDIENTS: Vitamin C preparation (ascorbic acid with hydroxrpropyl methylcellulose), bulking agent (microcrystalline cellulose), black elderberry extract (Sambucus nigra), ginger powder (Zingiber officinale), anti-caking agents (magnesium stearate & silicon dioxide), glazing agent (glycerine & hydroxypropyl methylcellulose), bilberry extract (Vaccinium myrtillus), zinc citrate.
From fish and soya.
This product contains vitamin A. Do not take if pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding, unless on the advice of a doctor or antenatal clinic. If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use. Long term intake of amounts greater than 10mg of vitamin B6 daily may lead to mild tingling and numbness. Caution is advised with anticoagulant medication. Amounts greater than 1000mg of vitamin C daily may cause mild stomach upset in sensitive individuals. This product contains iron, which, if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children.